I know what you’re thinking…. ‘What! I have to buy a gift for him too?’ The answer girls (and guys), is no. No you don’t. But, if you’re here reading this right now, you’re probably feeling either a) like he deserves something for how amazing and wonderful he is, or b) guilty, because he’s so psyched about the gift he’s got for you.
But don’t worry. Whether you’re here to genuinely celebrate your adoration, or begrudgingly buy into another commercialised occasion, we’ve handpicked some perfect Valentine’s gifts for him.
1. Lover’s Lock & Keys, £12
2. Alexander McQueen Skull Print Card Holder, £85
3. Tickets to School of Rock The Musical, from £39.50
4. Craft Beer & Treats Tasting Bullet, £15
5. Crosley Cruiser Vinyl Record Player, £100
6. Personalised Metal Photo Keyring, £26
7. Tickets to See Jack Whitehall, from £25.50
8. Game of Thrones Monopoly, £24.99
9. Flump Face, £9.99
Or failing all of that…..
10. Dinner & Movie Night
Cook his fave dinner and buy some DVDs. Easy peasy.